Membership of our College is available to doctors who have passed the MRCP(UK) or MRCPCH exam. We also offer membership to doctors at all stages of their careers, in related specialties (including general practitioners) and to related professionals.
We are proud of our strong focus on supporting doctors as they progress through medical training and recognise excellence through election to Fellowship.
Join today and find out why we are increasingly becoming the College of choice for physicians and related specialties.
Our aim is to empower you to succeed as a physician as well as giving you the opportunity to help us improve standards and patient care.
How membership can help you
We are committed to promoting educational opportunities to enable physicians to provide the highest standards of care to their patients.
Keeping you up to date with the latest knowledge and skills
- You are able to access our world-class programme of professional development
- Discounted rates for attending our symposia and events
- Regular medical and training news updates
- Access to our Library services wherever you are
- Quarterly copies of The Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh
- Access to the UK CPD for Physicians scheme (value £140)
- Access to CPD-accredited specialty and general medical online education
- Access to the Revalidation e-Portfolio
Enhancing your professional life
- Discounted rates for hiring the College facilities – including our meeting rooms and bedrooms
- Enhanced networking opportunities
Why join the College?
There are many reasons why you should consider join the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh:
We are your collective voice on professional and medical policy issues. The College is large enough to have influence whilst still managing to be responsive to your individual needs. we aim to be the voice of physicians and their related specialties
Education & training
You are able to access our world-class programme of professional development
Help us improve standards and patient care
Getting involved with our College will also give you the opportunity to shape policy and improve education and training for the next generation of doctors by:
- Influencing College and external policy
- Hosting local sites for web streaming our Evening Medical Updates
- Helping to develop and deliver our educational programme