We are involved with a number of joint educational initiatives:
- A joint MSc in internal medicine with the University of Edinburgh
- ACUMEN web-based education for trainees in acute and general medicine
- Bi-annual joint symposia with RCPCH
- Occasional joint educational events with international partners
- The UK Federation of Colleges of Physicians’ CPD scheme and diary
Support for specialist societies
The College provides secretariat support to a number of specialty societies.
We currently support:
- Scottish Society for Rheumatology
- Scottish Cardiac Society
- Scottish Society of Physicians
- Scottish Society of Gastroenterologists
- Scottish Thoracic Society
- Society for Acute Medicine
We support the annual symposium of the Scottish Paediatric Society and host it every second year.
We can also provide inexpensive, high-quality administrative support for educational meetings organised by societies. Contact Ms Stephanie Hough for further information.