The MSc in Internal Medicine is an online distance learning course, completed part-time over three years. It is delivered by the University of Edinburgh, in partnership with the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Clinical curriculum complements the syllabus for MRCP (UK)
- Modules to advance patient management, to give practical experience in literature review, and preparation for future audit, research and publication
- Primarily for doctors early in their careers
- Current students from 35 countries: a global community of like-minded individuals
- Delivered entirely online
- Self-directed learning with tutor support and guidance
- Elective modules available in 2nd year
- In-depth study in an area of medicine in your 3rd year
- Typical study time of 8-12 hours each week
- After one successful year: Certificate in Internal Medicine
- After two successful years: Diploma in Internal Medicine
- After three successful years: MSc Internal Medicine
The College awarded seven scholarships for entry to the programme in September 2013, eight in 2014, ten in 2015 and seven in 2016.