As a membership-led organisation we value and rely on the professional expertise and voluntary input of our Fellows and Members.
We are very aware of the professional pressures facing physicians and their need for a satisfactory work/life balance. We offer Fellows and Members a range of manageable ways to become involved in our activities. Remote participation is possible. These opportunities offer you potential for professional and personal development, and enable our Fellows and Members to contribute to our goal of improving medical standards.
- Serving on Council, Committees and as Regional Advisers in the UK and Overseas.
- Participating in College committees or working groups
- Helping develop and deliver our education programme
- Becoming an MRCP(UK) examiner
- Acting as a College office-bearer
- Contributing to academic publication, such as submitting manuscripts, peer-reviewing or becoming a member of the editorial team for The Journal.
- Taking part in online survey panels
- Contributing to policy consultation responses
Work with us
How to get involved
If you would like to become involved in the College please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting your areas of interest and we'll be glad to get back to you.